NEW ALBUM “BLOOD MOON” OUT TODAY!!
We are so proud to announce that Blue Foundation’s new album “Blood Moon” is finally out today. The album features guest appearances by Mark Kozelek, Erika Spring (Au Revoir Simone (band)), Jonas Bjerre (Mew), Drop The Gun aka Sara Savery, Findlay Brown & Sonya Kitchell.
The album is recorded and mixed in Brooklyn NYC over the last 3 years.B lue Foundation ended up with almost 3 hours of music they needed to downscale to around an hour.
The lion’s share of the album is built around Tobias Wilner Official duets with guest vocalists. Blood Moon is a aberrant love story. The lesson is that love is not something you can attain or control, it is something you witnesses and experiences.
1. Dreams on Fire (ft. Sonya Kitchell)
2. Lost Girl (ft. Jonas Bjerre of Mew)
3. Brother & Sister (ft. Sonya Kitchell)
4. Stars Fall Quiet
5. Don’t Blame My Eyes (ft. Erika Spring of Au Revoir Simone)
6. Stain A Broken Heart
7. Blood Moon
8. River (ft. Findlay Brown)
9. I Don’t Need Nobody (ft. Drop The Gun)
10. Adrift (ft. Drop the Gun)
12. Watch You Sleeping (ft. Mark Kozelek of Sun Kil Moon)
Blood Moon is released via Dead People’s Choice on 2 September 2016
The Line Of Best Fit says about the songs ‘Lost Girl’ - ‘Lost Gir’ is a celestial escapade, with astral synths buffeted by solar winds and bass fizzing throughout. Bjerre’s signature falsetto is suspended in orbit around the beats, soaring and dipping in tandem with the song’s glittering melodies.
Gold Flake Paint words about ‘Watch You Sleeping’ - ‘Watch You Sleeping‘ is one of the most quietly powerful, furiously evocative, tracks that 2016 has produced thus far.